(Trap | Spay/Neuter | Release)
TNR is a humane, non-lethal alternative to controlling cat populations. TNR is a management technique in which homeless, free-roaming community cats are humanely trapped, evaluated and sterilized by a licensed veterinarian, vaccinated, and then returned to their original habitat.
- Reduces & controls feral cat population
- Prevents the birth of kittens into a harsh, scary & dangerous environment
- Increases their life expectancy
- Reduces risk of diseases and certain types of cancer
- Mating behavior ceases. Such as, roaming, yowling, spraying and fighting